Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Lazy Monday

I'm not one for laying around during the day, in fact in my 4.5 years of being a SAHM I'm pretty sure I have never done it. Just not my style, I'm an up early go-go-go until about 10 pm type of person.

Yesterday was the exception, Preston came home from school with a headache and took a nap by himself. I was in the middle of making a mini-thanksgiving so I shelved that idea and ordered pizza because the neediness was coming. I then spent most of the rest of the evening laying in someones bed watching Spongebob. The bonus was the world premier of "Who Bob What Pants" was on!

A bit of Chinese herbs, some immune vitamins and a good night sleep and I think I have my normal kids back. I do think it helped we at just been to the chiropractor on Friday so both kids were in good aligned shape. I will also admit that laying around watching cartoons with your kids isn't such a bad deal.

My Fav Chinese Herb - kids can take 1 a day (you could add 1 more 12 hrs from the first if needed) adults take 3-6 pills 2-3 times per day right at first onset of symptoms.

That does leave me with a long list of To Do's for today and tomorrow: p/u pants, Target Grocery Shopping, Brow Wax, finish work project/get paid, clean house and spend quality time with the kids before I leave.

No comments: